Saturday, June 7, 2014

It's Moving Day!!

Hey everyone!, I am sorry for my late post and such but I was in the process of moving to BLOGSPOT and also changing my name. The reason I decided to move and change my name is because Blogspot has so much more options and also I was not really feeling the name Royal Pistols as much anymore, I was on that blog for almost a year and I decided I wanted to carry out the rest of this year and more years to come on blogspot, since my pictures have gotten better I want my blog to be better as well. Je T'aime is now on Flickr & Facebook make sure you like the pages to be the first to see new blog post and info about events etc. Je T'aime will now also feature POSES AND HOUSEHOLD ITEMS. Thank you everyone for moving on with me and leaving Royal Pistols behind!



    Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Miso" (Citrine)

    Lipstick: .: fiore :. Latte Lips in SPF30 - 40 - #006

    Earrings: ::DirtyMind:: Bamboo Earrings (Gold)

    Tattoos: Letis Tattoo :: Time Sleeves :: H12007

    Shirt: Emery TShirt Joy Latte

    Waist Shirt: Beusy: Soot Tied Sweater

    Jeans: Emery - Boyfriend Jeans Yoko Original

    Heels: Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [Decade Sandals[Nude

    Suitcases: floorplan. suitcase stack

    Pose: .[ posetivity ]. Iggy3





















                      No comments:

                      Post a Comment